Subject: Social Studies
Any substance which affects body and mind is called a drug.
Regular use of adrug which makes the users dependent on the substance in order that they can't live without it is called drug abuse.
Causes of Drug abuse:
1. Bad company
2. To reduce anger, anxiety
3. Not getting love, affection from parents, community etc.
4. Broken home
5. Strong network of drug dealers
6. Influence of advertisement etc.
Effects of Drug:
1. Lose of physical health
2. Becomes abnormal and insane
3. Becomes aggressive and criminal
4. Suffer from various diseases
5. Involved in crimes
6. Personal effects
7. Personal career affected.
Detection of drug Use:
1. Dry lips
2. Yellow and curled complexion
3. Partly sunken eyes
4. Likes dark color
5. Lose of physical fitness
6. Afraid of police
Solutions of drug Abuse:
1. Avoiding bad company
2. Strong laws against sellers
3. Mass awareness
4. Strong determination for quitting adrug.
5. Increase in rehabilitation center
Some types of Drugs:
1. Marijuana/ Hashish: It is used with marijuana plant mixed with tobacco and smoke. Gives the feeling of sleepiness.
2. Smack and Heroine: It is white or brown and used by injection or nasal inhalation.
3. Cocaine: It is used by sniffing. It is white in color
Suppose your friend request you to take. What will you do?
If I am requested to take drugs, I will politely reject them and suggest him not to take drugs further. I will tell him the bad effects of drugs on health, family, and social status. If he keeps on taking drugs he will die. I will avoid his friendship and never take drugs myself.
Various disease caused by drugs:
1. Throat cancer
2. Lung cancer
3. Liver ulcer
6. Brain hemorrhage
7. esophagus Ulcer.
To reduce involvement of young generation from taking drugs, the society should work together with the young people to create awareness among them regarding its causes and effects.
I am not much satisfied with the role played by state in controlling drug abuse because of the following reasons:
It is being difficult to control the drug trafficking because of the weak administrative mechanism.
A drug is any substance which affects our mind, our emotion and also damages our body.
'Dangers of drinking alcohol and suggestion for controlling the supply'
A puff of cigarette, a sniff if tobacco, a gulfp of wine, beer or may plung you into mire later. Do not take them even for the sake of socializing. Once attempt, ever doomed. Following are the dangers of alcohol:
© 2019-20 Kullabs. All Rights Reserved.